Monday, June 4, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Yesterday, one of the world's most amazing women left this world and went to be with Jesus.  My grandmother was one of a kind.  She loved her family and loved her Lord.  There was never a time that she was unavailable for a listening ear, godly advice, or a game of Parcheesi.  My siblings and I got to spend sometime last night with mom and dad reminiscing and telling funny stories about this great woman.  I think it is summed up best to say we have gained some much by spending years with such an amazing woman who taught us all what a selfless life looks like.  She will be greatly missed and saying goodbye hurts deep, but I know there is a great homecoming party taking place in heaven right now and grandma loved a party. 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sorry for your loss! She sounds like she was a great woman!

    ReplyDelete