Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Commercial Free?

I thought I was doing so well.



I thought I was raising them right.



Some moms want to keep their children from processed foods,
I just want them to be commercial free.



I don't have a soap box on watching commercials, I just find them annoying.



I thought I was consistently pushing mute when commercials came on.



But, I was wrong. Here is proof. Here is A singing the song to the Safe Auto commercial.



New philosophy: Commercials are annoying, unless performed by my adorable 2yr old.

3 comments:

  1. and to think Safe Auto probably spent millions on that add campaign, if only then knew the power of cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with G-I think you should offer your adorable kid for a hefty price to Safe Auto. Besides, they say your kids are supposed to earn their keep- right? Hey- I would buy their insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA!
    I am obsessed with the mute button, as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete