Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Great Find

I found this at Sam's today. It is the kind of paper that they put on tables at restaurants.

I had an idea to spread this on our long dining table for school next year. I can put A and P on one end of the table to draw, while C and I work on school at the other end. It will make school more fun for C (you know, instead of just paper after paper), and hopefully entertain A and P.

I just thought you'd like this too. Thought you may want to try this even if you don't have other little ones to entertain. The roll of paper is only 17$. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. great idea! my kids would love it (and G too) at dinner time kinda like we are at zios. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooohhhh! I love the idea! I may have to steal it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! How wonderful to find you! I think about you often and wondered how you were. Your girls are all grown up - it makes me feel old! What a great way to keep in touch with you! I hope things are well.

    ReplyDelete