Monday, January 11, 2010

The Polly Anna in Me

Lately I have found myself dreaming of warmer weather. Maybe it's the subzero temps, or snow that has been here for 2 weeks now, or the static that is everywhere, but I am wishing January away. So, the Polly Anna in me, decided to make a list of the things I will miss about this time of year, and hopefully find my thankfulness again. Here it goes...

- cuddling up with a quilt. No need for a blanket on you lap during the warm summer nights.

-chili, soup, hot cocoa. All things that you don't want when it's warmer.

-exercising w/ cold weather. Now when I get to hot working out I can quickly cool off outside, but in the summer you just stay hot. So I guess that is a plus.

-winter clothes. I hate it in the spring when I have to put away all the girls adorable clothes from winter. The whole time I am thinking how they will never be this size again:( But, then I overcome this feeling after seeing the cute summer clothes that I had forgotten about:)

-no yard or pool maintenance. Wow! This I love.

There's the first part of my list. It has helped already. What would be on your list? Try it, it'll bring out your inner Polly Anna too.

2 comments:

  1. so true. check out my blog and see what my inner polly anna has to say. and also 3 ratings of movies I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete