Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our Fun Tuesday

This is our yesterday. Not to much different from every other summer day, except that this time I remembered to grab the camera and snap some shots. I love to compare our swimming pics from this summer to last summer and see how much they've grown.


Ok, so this part of yesterday was out of the ordinary. Scott and I left Bryce and Sadey at home to babysit while we ran my car in to get worked on. In an attempt to entertain the little ones, Bryce got the play makeup out and did some makeovers. This is what we found when we came home.






What a fun babysitters my two girls are.
We ended our day in the pool. With the heat we've been having, there is no better place to be. Here are a few pics of the girls having fun.




Piper



Aylee


Bryce

Caymber



Sadey
Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment