Friday, July 30, 2010

Something New

Want to see my new cook top?

Here it is

Before this, we had a glass cook top. While it was beautiful, it was not functional. First of all it sits just under the microwave so things were always dropping out and landing on the glass. Second, I was constantly worried about my little ones reaching up and puting their hands on the glass thinking it was the counter.

Several weeks ago, one of the girls dropped something out of the microwave onto the glass top, and it broke into pieces. So when we went to Lowe's to find a new one, I was thrilled when I found this. My little ones cannot reach the burners on this unit and it is stainless steel.

I'd like to see them try to break this one. No, really, I don't. I think Scott has had enough practice this summer being Mr. Fix It. Hopefully, he will get a break and everything will stay intact in this house full of six little people saying "oops".

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! And it does look much more functional, and should be almost impossible to destroy! : )

    ReplyDelete