Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Special Valentine's Card

I know Valentine's Day was a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to share the card that my amazingly funny hubby made for me.

After buying cards for each other Dec-Feb (because that is when both of our b'days fall and our anniversary), I came up with a "cheesy" idea it would be sweet to make cards for each other.

Come on!! At this point, I had seen every card out there to buy your husband and I had bought the two good ones:)

Little did I know what was to come.

He made me this card. It is SO great that I can not believe that Hallmark has not designed one like this before!

Here a pic of the front of the card
this is the inside left
this is the inside right
back of card

I died laughing when he gave this to me!!!! It IS my favorite card ever!!! I wonder what he has planned for my Mother's Day card?
(I do have to put a disclaimer in here and say that he did give another card with sweet love notes written on it. No! I will not share that one with you- ha!)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! And it has Scott written all over it!! How funny!!

    ReplyDelete