Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lots to talk about




I've got lots to talk about, but first things first. Had to send a cute video to mom while she is away. We miss you and hope you're getting lots of rest.

Secondly, I missed "Not Me Monday". Mostly because I was busy making even more "not me" moments. In my life there are so many of these moments daily, but here are a few recent ones:

It was not me that brought a port-a-potty to the park with me and let my 2yr old squat in front of strangers. Nope not me!
It was not me that left Okc on a trip with mom and forgot a map (that really wasn't me, it was her... but we made it...with a couple of turn-a-rounds).
I know it was not me that made two trips to Walmart no more than two hours apart. Why is it that all my vacations start with a trip (or two) to Walmart?
It was certainly not me who used a Braums paper sack to pack clothes in for my weekend away with mom, just because I refuse to wake up a sleeping baby (the suitcases are in P's room, so when mom got here on Saturday and P was still asleep I just grabbed a sack and off we went). I looked like pure hick!

Now that confession time is over, the third thing to share with you is some great pics from the park yesterday. Tiff and I spent two and a half hour there with the kids trying to use up all their energy and soak up some rays.


I love my sisters and brother, we have a blast together. I love my mom because we are so much alike and have to much fun together. I love my honey because he kept all six girls last weekend while mom and I went away. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment