Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things I Love


I love my girls. They do some "squirly" things. Here's some of my favorites:
-Mismatched shoes (with only one sock)
-How my two year old wears her underpants backwards just so she can see the picture of the princess
-The chubby legs of A and P
-The new way my 4yr old obsesses over her clothes and shoes and hair being just right (I've never had one that cared this much)
-How my two oldest interpret the phrase "Go outside and play." as "Take your book outside and read". I really do love that they enjoy reading. The books they pick show me their personalities.
-Every minute is new to M. She's the happiest person!
-My old wake up call from #4 would be "I'm hungry!" , my new wake up call is "Can we go swimming now?"
-Listening to P try to tell me something while A is trying to tell me what she thinks P is saying. Good thing God gave me 2 ears.
Wow! I love all the ages and stages that we are at right now. Our life is not perfect. We are just enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. I think those are great too. I see their personalities shine through every day. I enjoy watching them grow into the girls God had made them to be (not to mention that they are great "babysitters" for my kids and great role models for them too. I have the six best nieces in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete