Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me

The Not Me Monday was created by McMama at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/.
I love this idea. So, I'll play along. I did not find 6 frogs procreating in our pool this last week. I did not "lie" to my little ones and tell them the frogs were giving piggy-back rides. No, not me! I did not commit mass tadpole murder by shocking the pool--sorry animal lovers, it was not me. And I did not shamelessly jump all over the opportunity when mom stopped by and asked to take the squirls to Walmart. Even though, I avoid shopping with all of them at any cost. Nope! Not Me, Couldn't Be! Oh, and I did not celebrate when practice was cancelled (what is it like to be at home on a Monday night?) I guess the rain is good for something. Ok, enough confessions. Hope you join the Not Me's. It is very cleansing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm just letting you know that I don't like this blog. Not me-no I don't like any of them! Hey I didn't change my blog totally today so if you have the chance I don't want you to visit it and see it. Please don't. I wouldn't like it one bit. Also don't enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I'm shocked! Those poor tadpoles! (Hee Hee!) I don't know if there's enough room here for all the things I DIDN"T do, so I don't think I'll start..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, squirly momma! I did not stay in my pajamas until 4:50 trying to find my house after the weekly Sunday demolishing. I did not then madly try to get put together when my sweet hubby texted me that he was on his way home, not me! You were right; I do feel better. Confession is indeed good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete