Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Questions, Anyone?

Well, life has been so busy here lately. I have been neglecting my computer. Between slumber parties, swim get-together, and trips to the lake my plate has just been to full. Then there are all the last of the summer projects Scott and I are trying to get done around here before school starts. So I thought, while little ones are resting, I would take a short break and say hello.

I have been thinking about this post for a while now. Often when I read other blogs, I come up with questions I would like to ask the blogger. Simple questions that tell how they do what they do. I read someone describe blogging as driving past a house at night and the shades are open where you can see in. For a brief moment you get a glimpse into someone else's world. How cool would it be if you could also stop in and interview that family. Everyone has a story. With all this in mind, I decided to write a post encouraging all who take a glimpse at this page to ask me questions. Maybe you want to know about raising six girls, or homeschooling, or just something random. Whatever it is I'll try to answer it.

So let the interview begin. I will leave this up until Friday, and then answer all questions in the next post. So go on, the floor is all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment