Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Things They Say

After returning from Six Flags the other night, the older girls began telling C about all the rides. The younger three had stayed with grandma. C response was to begin telling her older sisters how she too had gone to a park that day and ridden rides. Her story was so elaborate if I did know better I might believe her. Later we did clarify the difference between lies and truth.

My sister recently told her 4yr old son how she had seen a possum in the back yard the night before. He was not impressed that much because, as he told it, he has a possum as a pet. He holds and feeds it....you get the picture.

From the back seat of the car I hear A tell me she was 3 now. I said "Not yet, but soon on your b-day." She responded, "No! God made me three now so I am three now."

These kids say the funniest things. Sometimes my sisters and I just sit back and tell story after story, and crack up laughing. They can be better comedy than anything on TV. So sit back, listen to your little one's stories and feel free to share them with me. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment