Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Sunday Funny

Another day, Another story. That's what happens when you're a mom 24/7.




We had a Sunday School gathering to go to this last weekend. After church, all of our class and their kiddos, gathered together for a pizza picnic at the church park. Things were going so well. The same children who come out of their classes every other Sunday threatening to eat me if I don't quickly present something edible, were patient while waiting for their food and drink. They ate, we visited, and all was smooth.


I was getting to comfortable. I let my guard down.


After they ate, they ran off to play with all the other munchkins their age. They were playing so nice and having a ball, and that is when it happened. Right as I was relaxing and visiting with all the ladies. Just as Scott was cracking a joke to his buddies. Right in plain view where everyone could see it, Piper (who is 2) pulls down her panties, squats, and pees!!


I know that in the last post I said she was not wearing panties in public, but we decided to bite the bullet, bring extra clothes, and give it a try on Sunday. I guess we weren't thinking about the lunch plans.


When I saw what she was doing, I made a mad dash across the field to snatch her up, but it was to late. She was done. Of course, everyone could see what had happened. Was I embarrassed? Nope! She's #6! This is not my first pee story. I just told them all that I was glad she had pulled down her panties first. I can't wait till she is older and I can make her blush with this story.


Other than that, no one took their clothes off (another common occurrence with my little ones), got lost, or lost their temper. Overall, I'd say it was a good day. At least it was pee and not, well you know. Just another day, with another story from a mom with 6.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this cracked me up! If it makes you feel better we didn't notice her doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete