Monday, October 12, 2009

Time to Reminisce

Another cloudy, rainy day here.
So there is only one thing to do.

Stop and remember all the fun in the sun we had this summer.


I love going back and looking over our pics, especially when the clouds start bringing everyone down.








I wish I could say that I handle life with a smile like this:

But sometimes my attitude can be affected by days of rain.



So, when all else fails, it is time to reminisce.






It is working already!
How do you get rid of the "rainy day blues"? I would love to know, especially since this weather won't be changing anytime soon. Hope it's dry where you are.

2 comments:

  1. I had to look to see where you live. Hubby-honey and I are in Western Oregon and it's been raining quite a bit here too as is expected this time of year. Actually, I don't mind it which is a good thing because it rains about six months of the year (smile). Well, most of the time we don't have to shovel it so that's good. However, sometimes a bit of reminiscense is a very good thing. I loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather- I LOVE these pics! It does definitely lighten the mood around the germ infested, rain saturated, lysol fogged house. Thanks- I needed that!

    ReplyDelete