Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Decorations

What a great Friday night! After feeding all little ones, Scott and I left the two oldest in charge and went on a date, well, kind of. We are letting the older girls practice since they are not quite old enough, so we ate dinner outside. The little ones thought we were gone, so there were no interuptions. After about an hour, it was time to go in have a slice of pineapple upside down cake I had made earlier and start movie night. It was a late night, but lots of fun. I got up this morning and took all the girls to the Farmers Market. I love doing this. We just don't do it enough. We bought some corn to go along with the ribs daddy is cooking for dinner. But, we were really there to pick up some pumpkins. After gathering all sizes and shapes, we headed home to decorate. Here are some pics of how it all turned out:









Didn't the girls do a great job?! I love fall! I wish it was like this all year. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE! They did a great job!
    You are gonna feel like a new mom having built in babysitters! It is a wonderful blessing to get to that stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I completly agree! Fall all year long would be ok by me. And your decorations look great!

    ReplyDelete