Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday- one day a week where I can write out my praises to the Lord.


1. I am so thankful that next week is Spring Break. I/we so need this! I am looking forward to spending all day playing with my kids.

2. I love our church. Each Sunday and Wednesday I walk away loving the heart of the people there.

3. I am thankful for exercises. That's right. I love how it is the one thing I do for me and what a sense of accomplishment there is in it.

4. I am thankful for the morning walks I've had with my oldest lately. She is an unbelievable girl. What great talks we have had during this time.

5. I am thankful for spring. Sunny days, warm weather and flowers blooming all make me want to get outside and be a kid again. And the dreaming and planning for summer vacation makes this time year so fun.


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment