Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Short Story

After waking up from their afternoon naps, my two munchkins crawled up on the kitchen counter to watch me cut up a bannana for their snack. As Piper sat their in her groggy and a tad cross way she said, "Mom I want...mom I want...mom I want...mom I want...mom I want...". Did I mention she is two. Anyone who has or had a two year old knows it sometimes take them a week to say one sentence. This went on for what seemed like five minutes. Then the sentence ended like this, "...mom I want a doughnut." Sister Aylee responded with this, "You can say that again!" My first thought was "No!! She can't!! It would take too long!" Little ones say the funniest things.

2 comments:

  1. Have more children please!! Your girls are so adorable! I love picturing her trying to get the whole sentence out. Precious!!

    ReplyDelete