Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pics

EASTER PICS
What a fun Easter! We celebrated at our house Friday with Scott's family. Here are some pics of the egg hunt we did in the back yard. My little ones just walked around staring at the eggs and giggling most of the time instead of picking up the eggs, but my older girls knew just what to do.



To all the moms out there that get adorable pics of their kids on Easter, I say "How do you do it?" I try, but this is the one day of the year that it doesn't work. Of course, my older ones are pros, but the little ones just can't sit still on a day that has been filled with this much sugar. At least we got our matching dresses. I was so excited to find some. I think this is our last year. The older girls are starting to outgrow this, but I took one last opportunity to see them all match.


We went to the Saturday night service at church. Finding a pew to seat 8 on Easter morning has proven in the past to be impossible. After church, since no one had to get up early, we had a bonfire out back. Such a fun time. I could get used to going on Saturday nights, if I could just talk all of our friends into doing the same so we could still see everyone.
















On Sunday, we went and ate lunch with my family. Followed that up with another egg hunt with all 15 cousins! Then came home to a restful evening.
I hope your Easter was filled with memories just as ours was!



1 comment: