Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Product Review




I have two new products to tell you about. Well, they are new to me. the first one from above is the Color Quick polish pen from Sally Hansen. I love to use this to polish the little girls nails. I don't have to worry about a bottle being tipped over as I am painting. It is all contained in the pen. When I used it on my self, I didn't think it did as smooth of a job as normal polish and brush would do. So if you have little girls like I do who think manicures should be a daily routine and are looking for an easier way to polish, I recommend this product.
The second product, the nail art pen, is a fun little addition. We have used it to do polka dots, flowers, and stars. It looks adorable on their little fingers. My big girls love it just as much.
If you are looking for something new to try, I recommend you give these two a try. It is so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. That paint pen looks fantastic -- I've never seen anything like that before, but I'll definitely have to try it for my Charis -- she's a polish girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation. I got a little girl that wants to do nails but we have a hard time not making a mess:D Look forward to trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever want to go to garage sales with me, just let me know. We could even go on a Saturday morning and leave the kids behind with our hubs! OH and I can't wait to have a girl someday to do manicures with!

    ReplyDelete