Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun at the Arts Festival




Wow! What a fun day we had. This was the first year for all of us to go to the festival. Tiff, Mom, and I took all the kids and had a blast. First we stopped to eat. They have great food there. So much better than the fair.
Then Tiff took us over to a grassy hill for the kids to play on. After they had used up their energy, we headed to the Botanical Tube. They had a discounted price today, so being the "Sam's family" that we are, we took advantage of this. The kids had fun and were very patient as Meme and I took pic after pic (I am obsessed). It was a little steamy in the tube, so we stopped for more sugar, I mean, an icee drink. Then home for nap time.
I love spending time with mom and Tiff!! Wish Mandy could have come too. I hope the girls will grow up and be as close as we are.





1 comment:

  1. Cute pic, Katie was being a little silly but still cute!

    ReplyDelete