Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

What I am thankful for:

1. I got to have lunch with my sis! This never happens. It was great. Yea, for grown-up conversation.

2. I don't have to cook tonight--Thanks Susan.

3. My awesome hubby. There is no one greater.

4. My amazing girls. I'm so glad I get to spend each day with them.

5. Air conditioning!! Nothing makes you love it more than when you loose it. Hope to get it fixed on Saturday.


What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear about it. Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful that my sister has joined us in the twenty-first century. Your blog and pics are too cool! You are so computer savvy!

    I too was thankful for a grown-up lunch today. Why don't we do that more often?

    And I am thankful for all the help my beautiful mother gives me even now that I am grown up. I pray I will continue to be such a blessing to my children long after they leave home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. It inspired me to take a step back from my busy, crazy, and usually self-centered life to realize all that God has blessed me with. Also, I did enjoy my b-day party (as my appropriately titled blog eludes to). Hope you enjoy this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete