Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Note From Bryce: Twins or Just a BFF


Lots of people ask if Sadey and I (Bryce ) are twins. It's makes me laugh because even my parents mix us up! Every time we try to answer, Sadey and I will say no at the same time. This probably does not help them think that we are NOT twins. Actualy, we're 18 months apart. We are more than just sisters, we are best friends. Sadey and I like a lot of the same things. Some times good things come out of it. The thing that really looks diffrent between she and I is my hair and my height. Sadey has gotten taller than me over the last 5 months! I love having this blog to tell what's going on with the Parker family,and I especially love having a big family with six girls!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Bryce! What a beautiful young lady you are becoming. You encourage my heart to know that God can use anyone to bless you. He has used you so many times in my life to teach me lessons. Always let God use you because you never know who your life is blessing. I love you and all of your sisters.

    ReplyDelete