Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Most

After visiting a friends blog (http://mommysondra.blogspot.com/), I was inspired by her "simple list". She made a list of all the simple things around her that she enjoys each day. I have decide to change it up a bit and make a list of my mosts.

What I do the most..... laugh.
My answer could be clean or teach, but I laugh far more than anything else in my day. My hubby makes me laugh so hard it turns into the ugly laugh. The side hurting, eyes watering, gasping for air kind of laugh. Our six "squirly" girls are always doing or saying something that interupts all seriousness and sends us rolling on the floor. I think parenting is a comedy routine (just ask Bill Cosby).

What I think about the most...
There is a four way tie on this:
"What time is it?"
What was I about to do?
"Where did that go? "
"I need to add that to the grocery list! "
Years of mothering have left me very forgetful.

What I say the most...
So many things that it is hard to narrow it down. At the top of the list is:
"Use your nice words."
"Time to quick clean."
"Please remember to flush."
"Lets go!"

Around me I see...
A beautiful fall day. Little girls playing outside with frogs. We have had so many frogs lately that we are checking into the plague theory.

At night I hear...
Sure you may not be able to understand a word she is saying, but God does. He knows she is praying for the two frogs she played with earlier. She named them Katie and Jojo. He understands every word she is saying. All I know is that it was so cute I had to get it on film. (What is it about a three year old that is so cute? Everything she does makes us all giggle.)


What is your day like? What are your "mosts"?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!
    I can so relate to this post! Laughter is a great gift to have! I laugh often...helps put things back into perspective. Pretty sure all my words are clean up, flush, what was I gonna do, and lets GO!
    Totally loved your video....PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete