Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Decorating

As you can see, the Christmas decorations are out here at this squirly house. I sent my 5yr old in to the living room this morning to do a quick clean. After a short bit, she came back to me beaming from ear to ear. She said she had cleaned and decorated the room for me. Here is a picture of how she decorated for us:
I thought it was so cute, I just had to leave it like this.
Christmas decorations are wonderful. They brighten every one's day. It is priceless to see my 2 and 3 yr old sitting and playing with the manger people. You can sit and listen to them imagine what is going on in that manger. Then there are the many stuffed animals, mini-Christmas trees, and dancing Santas each playing a different song and constantly singing. Have I mentioned I love Christmas? Scott and I were even married in December with a holiday theme (many, many moons ago). I hope your holiday season is filled with oyj, I mean JOY:) It truly is "the most wonderful time of the year".

1 comment:

  1. I love this time of year too! Justin and I were married December 16th, when were you guys married?

    ReplyDelete