Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanks Baby

"Thanks Baby!"

"Thank you Honey!"

These are words that I say multiple times a day because my hubby is so sweet. His thoughtfulness is amazing. He is so helpful. He even matches socks for me, since I find this to be the most AWFUL job on the planet.

This month marks our thirteenth year of marriage and I love every minute we get together. With six kiddos there might not be very many quiet moments, and the to-do-list is never ending, but as long as we're side-by-side we're happy.

Every year my sweety gets me a Precious Moments figurine. This year he got the one titled, "They will know us by our love." Oh how I hope this is true! I love this man with all my heart.

So, "Thank you, Honey!" for EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

  1. As your mom the words you wrote fill my heart. I too thank you Scott for the love and leadership you show your family.

    ReplyDelete