Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Aren't Three Year Olds Great?

I wasn't sure what to title this post.

Title #1: What to do with a three year old, who has lots of energy, and can't go outside because it is too cold.

Title #2: Homeschooling Dance Class

or...

maybe the real title should be...

Title #3: how to entertain your little ones while you clean house. I crank up the music and let them jam while I get floors mopped and finger prints off windows (for at least two seconds).

Then I came around the corner and saw this and had to capture it. Which leads me to the last title possibility...

Title #4: The next Taylor Swift? (and her backup dancers)

But, I settled on the title above because that is what it all comes down to. Three year olds are great!

2 comments:

  1. That is precious! I love moments like that! I have a few questions for you. We have been using Sonlight, but the preK is incredibly boring for Jordan. Just reading..no theme or activities/crafts with it. So we are going to use Before Five in a Row. We may still read the Sonlight preK books just for fun. Do you have any other good preK suggestions? What have you loved and hated? And preK math? I have looked at so many I am now confused! We need hands on! My email is haley_waley@hotmail.com I would love to have your guidance!!

    ReplyDelete