Monday, May 17, 2010

Love Message to my Girls (1)

To my, if any, regular readers you will have to excuse me the next few days. I told my girls I would send them a message each day while we were gone, but we cannot email from here. So, I am using this site to send love messages to my girls. Thank you for stopping by and come back when I am backing to real blogging.

Hi girls!! I hope you all are having a great time at Meme's! We are having fun here. Daddy played golf today and mommy and meme got to sit by the pool. It is very pretty here. We are going to go shopping tonight, so maybe we will find a suprise for everyone. Sorry I haven't been able to upload a video message for you to see, but I will write to you each day. We miss you all and can't wait to see you. I am sending you lots of hugs and kisses! I hope you get lots of spoiling time with meme. See you soon.

Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment