Saturday, May 22, 2010

Love Message to my Girls (4)

This is it!!

Your last day of vacation.

I have loved hearing all the fun things you've got to do with Meme.

I miss you all so much and can't wait to squeeze you.

Not that being away makes me realize how wonderful you girls are, but it does open up the eyes of my heart to pieces of you that I might be to busy to notice, as often as I should, at home.

Bryce and Sadey: You have grown up so much over the last year. There was such maturity in your voices each time I talked to you this week. I love that you consider it a joy, not a burden, to play little mamas. You have shown such gentleness, not bossiness, to the little ones this week. I am so grateful for the sweet spirit you share with others.

Macy: You were so brave when mommy and daddy were leaving so that Caymber would not see you and be more upset. You too are growing up into a thoughtful young lady. I know your joyful spirit helped cheer up the little ones several times this week. You are so helpful.

Caymber: I heard how you worked hard this week to practice obedience. In the car, outside, and even at bath time, meme told me that you followed exactly what she said. I am so proud of how grown up you are becoming. You have such a loving spirit. I know that as you grow up you will help lead your little sissies to do the right thing.

Aylee, Piper, and all of you: I miss you. I can't wait to see you and snuggle you. Have fun today. I love you!!!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment