Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Love Message to my Girls (2)

Hi baby girls!!

I hope you are having fun at Meme's today.

Mommy and Daddy are going golfing today. The weather here is so nice. Just a gentle breeze and in about the 80's. I think daddy is going to play golf every day:) He said the course he was on yesterday had so many bunny rabbits running around. You all would have loved it. There is a cute little mommy duck and daddy duck that keeps coming up on the porch at Meme's room. They are looking for food. Meme took some pictures to show you when we get back. I wish I could bring back some of the strawberries they have here. They are so sweet it is like having a peace of candy. I know how much you all love strawberries, especially Macy. You would be eating these for every meal. All the fruit and veggies here taste so good because they are so fresh.

I was so glad to hear how much fun you all were having. I know you are showing Meme and Papa your sweet spirits. Don't wish for home so much that you miss all the fun this week. Soak up your time away with them. I will write you again tomorrow. We love you and miss you.

Love, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

  1. golf, strawberries, man I'm jealous. I spent three hours on the phone today with my home owners and car insurance companies trying to set up adjuster appointments to come look at both of my trashed out cars and house from Sunday's hail. Vacation sounds really good right now, oh wait deductibles, dang it!!
    Have fun you slackers ;)

    ReplyDelete