Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Love Message to my Girls (3)

Hi girls!!!

Well the vacation is half over. I hope you all are having fun. Mommy and Daddy are. It has been a very relaxing time. We went to see a movie last night, and that was fun. Today mommy and meme went and played golf with daddy and papa. It was a beautiful course just at the base of the mountains. I took lots of pictures so you could see how pretty it was. We saw a bunny and a roadrunner and papa even saw a snake. We also got to see the home of two celebrities who live on the course. I took some pictures of that too so you'll see it when we get home.

I heard there was more bad weather there today. I hope everything is ok. Hopefully you will not have anymore for the rest of the week so you can play outside each day.

I was so proud of how good you babysat the other day. You older girls are such good helpers.

I can't wait to hear what you bought at the store. Be sure to tell meme a big thank you.

I miss you and can't wait to hold you all again. Enjoy the last part of your vacation and I will see you in a couple of days.

Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment