Friday, September 25, 2009

Product Review

I have found a few things at Target lately that have made my life a little easier, so I thought I would share a little product review with you.



First, we have the EZ Combs. I found these to be great. I used these for the first time last Sunday. They were very easy to use. It was a quick way to get a beautiful look, and on a Sunday that is very important to me.

I don't think they are strong enough to last very long, but they were cheap enough to replace later. It came with two, one wooden and the other black. Here is Macy and Sadey showing off their new look. They were kind enough to be my models.

The only "problem" is that the packaging says that there is a free online styling video, but I've searched for it and cannot find it. (Quick side note: I did find out that there are many videos on youtube that show how to make lots of cute hairstyles. Being a mom of 6 girls, I was in heaven.)

Overall, I thought these were great. Give them a try and tell me what you think.










The next two products are:



So, maybe they are new to you, but this was an answer to prayer for us. We have had 5 other children that stayed confined to the indoors when told, but #6 is totally different (remember she is the one practicing for her future career as a sky diver). With a pool, even though it is fenced, I could not have her going outside at her choosing. These handle locks were so easy to install. I did not even need any tools. Maybe this will keep her in, I hope.


What new products have you found?

What has made your life a little easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment