Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Boomerang Syndrome

She's got IT!

My two year old has Boomerang Syndrome.

Everyone of my girls has contracted this around the age of 2.

How do you know if your child has this? Well, you put them to bed, and then they return to you. Again, you put them to bed, and they return back to you. This could go on for hours.

What are the signs to watch for? If you see a grumpy mom with her eyes half open, or a two year old who is cross and flopping on the floor in exhaustion, they probably have this.

Not sure if it is contagious. I have not seen any of my older children catch this from my younger ones. They usually just show the same symptoms of grumpiness that I do. It is still up for debate on whether or not she could have caught this from someone in the church nursery:)

Cure? A dose of patients, mixed in with consistency, but mostly it just takes time.

Got to go now. To tired to type. Hope my little one gets over this fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment