Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wish The Stayed This Small

I wish they could stay this little forever. Small enough to sit in the sink. Obsessed with chap stick. Absolutely adorable after a bath and a good smothering of lotion.
Who can say "No" to this face?

"Look Mom, make up!" The smell of baby lotion mixed with the to-sweet smell of lip gloss must be getting to my head because I would give her anything at this moment.

"Don't I look cute?" She knows when to stop. Never overdoing it.
"One more sweet pose for the camera. Then I'll go back to acting like a two year old is supposed to act."
"Well, maybe just a little more wouldn't hurt. Mom says I'll look like Tammy Faye, but I don't even know who that is."




They are growing up so fast. Pretty soon it will be real make up, she won't need me to help bathe her, and she'll be making fun of me for being old enough to know who Tammy Faye is. But, for now I am cherishing it all.





1 comment:

  1. Those are too cute. Believe me I felt the same way. Back when my kids were small I wanted them to stay that way but no one does and now that you are grown I find I don't mind. Now I have 4 best friends. There is no one else I would rather spend time with. I love you. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete