Sunday, June 21, 2009

#3 turns 8





Today is Macy's birthday! Macy is our third born and is turning 8 today.



Our little Macy is ball of joy. She has never met a stranger. She makes friends with whoever is around no matter if they are young or old.


I don't know what I would do with out all her help. She is always eager to be my assistant, especially with the little ones. Her gently way with them is wonderful to watch.


This girl was born for the stage. Unlike my other girls, she loves to preform in front of 2 or 20. She knows no fear.

She is the toehead of our group. Combine all that cuteness with her beautiful spirit and you've got a potent mixture.


God has got big plans for her, I'm sure of it. My Macy is already a warrior for all that is right and I can not wait to see where God takes her in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Every word of that is so true. She is definitely a gift from God and a wonderful niece. Happy Birthday Macy and I hope it is a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete