Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions Of A DVR

What does your dvr say about you? Does it tell a story about you or your families likes and dislikes? Maybe I am making this into something more than it really is. Our dvr says we have 6 wee ones and therefore never watch live tv. That's ok with me, I love fast forwarding through all the commercials. So here's a peek at our dvr list:



Most recorded show: Max and Ruby



Favorite recording right now: The Duggars



Oddest recording: Ten O'Clock News from Feb. (They happen to be at our church on a Wed. night reporting on something else, but that was the night that #2 was baptised by her daddy and they showed it on the lead in to their story. I can't bring myself to erase it.)



Oldest recording: See above.



Can't wait to record: the new season of Psych on USA





What's on your dvr?

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny because I had the same exact thought not too long ago. I thought that what was on our dvr says what you are like. Our dvr has:
    1. Emeril Live and MLB Baseball (cubs that is) hmmm? whose could these be?
    2. Star Wars, Phineas and Ferb, Spiderman, Sonny with a Chance. Hmmm? whose could these be for?
    3. Dog Whisperer, Criminal Minds, American Justice, Flashpoint, CSI? and these---well these are mine.
    Great blog heather-that was fun!! p.s. I had a great time with you guys this weekend. Hopefully the next one will go a little smoother.

    ReplyDelete